Sonnix create allows you as the creative to partner with Sonnix and other talented creatives, in order to assist you and bring your projects to life.
Please send your partnership proposals to Sonnixcreate@gmail.com
Sonnix create allows you as the creative to partner with us on exciting projects that we initiate or on projects initiated by our clients. Please see available Sonnix project’s and details below:
the horror project
Sonnix presents our 2021 short horror film production.
This is the opportunity for any upcoming creative to partner with Sonnix on this exciting project. This year we have the pleasure of creating a 3-5 minute horror short film with the potential of further distribution. The creator of the chosen brief will have the pleasure of co-directing the project & partnering with other creatives to bring the story to life.
We are looking for the most exciting, twisted, suspenseful short horror story. The majority of the story must take place in a scary props and costumes warehouse. Anything goes, be as creative as possible.
13 September 2021 at 00:00
Things to consider:
- Show, don’t tell – focus mostly on the visuals.
- Keep the story budget tight.
- Props and costumes will be available.
- Think local, create international.
- Think differently.
Please read terms and conditions below before submitting.
- Email your brief or script to: Sonnixcreate@gmail.com
- All briefs must be submitted in PDF format.
- In the HEADER of your email write the TITLE of the specific project you’re applying for.
- Add your FULL NAME and CONTACT info on the first page of your brief.
- If you have not heard from us within 21 days after the deadline, your entry has been unsuccessful.
- Creatives must reside in Gauteng.
- Please read the below terms and conditions before submitting.
- All briefs must be submitted in english.
- Briefs submitted after the deadline will NOT be accepted.
Terms And Conditions
- I represent and confirm that I am the originator or owner of the proposal and I am entitled to submit it to Sonnix for consideration.
- I acknowledge that Sonnix receives many submissions of ideas, formats, stories, suggestions, and other materials that may be similar to my proposal and it may already be considering similar or identical ideas. I further acknowledge that Sonnix may be producing or may have already produced ideas similar to my proposal. I therefore understand and agree that I will not be entitled to any compensation if Sonnix subsequently commissions or produces material similar to my proposal.
- Save where Sonnix has agreed otherwise in writing, any material I send to Sonnix will not be treated as confidential. Accordingly, I agree that: (i) such material shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Sonnix; (ii) no confidential or fiduciary relationship is intended or created between me and Sonnix in any way; (iii) I have no expectation of review, compensation or consideration of any type.
- Sonnix receipt of the ideas and materials in my unsolicited proposal is not an admission by Sonnix of their novelty, priority, or originality, and it does not limit Sonnix right to contest existing or future intellectual property rights relating to my proposal. Further, by accepting my proposal, Sonnix shall not adversely affect any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights it may already have or which it may seek to assert in the future.
- Sonnix reserves the right to delete any proposal which, in its sole discretion, it considers offensive, defamatory, racially prejudicial or unlawful or which otherwise infringes any rights of third parties.
- I hereby indemnify Sonnix against or absolve Sonnix from any responsibility or liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment I suffer as a result of my submission of the proposal.
- Sonnix does not accept responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any system involved in the submission of the proposal (including but not limited to telephone networks or lines, computer systems or equipment, servers, system providers, software failure or traffic congestion on the internet, telephone lines or at any website).
What happens after a brief has been selected?
We start creating the production team, which will be supervised by core Sonnix team. If your brief was chosen you’ll be designated to our writing and directing team to fulfill that project.
I’ve submitted a brief but I prefer to execute the project in a different department.
That’s perfect, you’ll still be designated to our writing and directing team for your input on the story, we’ll then assign a director or writer to the project and you can focus on the department that you would best execute on.
Who can submit briefs?
Independent creatives and freelancers.